Sunday, July 18, 2010

mates <3 ya an this is one vid I did for ya all, fun times ahead an this one many of my new friends to this channel may never have seen such hunky guys ;( - enjoy the views an share your thoughts wit me eh.
s we got some sharin to da -- we picked this guy in red to drop on some duds with some red colors in the under gear tomorrow Monday briefs or boxers eh it dont matter long as ya red an if ya wanta take a pic of yaself in em hahaha be fun - always welcome some fun. blog join to ;-)
see ya next time wandering the streets of US together -- naked hugs to ya all
Am I a southerner?

3 comments:

  1. I was tremendously impressed....nothing like some Elvis and a bunch of hot studs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time i'm going in a Blog, Thank You RON for your special invite (by YouTube)
    This video is great .. wonderful eyecatchers ...
    Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you baby boi, forever and always:

    ReplyDelete