Wednesday, July 21, 2010





hey
i wonder if you ever had some body wash in blue poured over your head an just the site of me seeing it drip over your face and to your lips ah sweet thoughts of the morning, and sum of it drip down your back your lower back and onto that speedo ya got on, ah think before more of it goes on the speedo we better strip ya see how it flows over your awesome bubble butt, mmmmmmmmmmmmm
love it, see it view it, makes me hard thinking of what'd it look like if I had a front view dude
ah guess since we got naked in the shower an felt so neat the hardness of the water flowing over my naked bod, thinkin the color briefs for Thursday will be commando ??? ah thats free balling aint it --kewl let me know how it went that day!!!!! keep em safe
Still wandering around for some sexy dudes' ya keep doin it too --- oh seen a real skinny construction worker in a wife beater yesterday texting his hahaha later he was warm lookin love summer time ya be sweet

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmm
    love it, see it view it
    and made me horny
    What a great phantasy ....
    Wonderful pidtures, Ron - Thaaaaanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My error . in the first moment I thought Stepen is Jake Gyllenhaal LOL ~ HUGS Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrry Nice pics....ummmm:) with this hot weather i will be happy get weting with these guys...

    ReplyDelete