Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few of you guys who I have contacted with have suggested a blog - well as you know Skats does all my technical workings an I am an idea man, well I guess I have no idea where this is going to go as a blog, but its started today Sunday.

I thought about what to say, an hope youll get past a few days of it before ya turn it into history haha.


What am I - what are my interests - desires - likes an oh hates? and what fun things we can do together an share the times. I love feedback as Skats will know if I dont have 400 emails in my box to answer he laughs. So see where this takes me -- my wanderings thru life. I dont know what's in store for us, some sexy male vids, some stories, some made up an some real, ah I lie ;-), yeah you will get to wander with me as to what is an is not real. Some stories I had Skats n others believin others they just opps he's so darn likes the male body !!!!!!!

My first post is about change. See I am a Christian an go to church every Sunday, an Saturday a men's ministry program. Well change is hard for me, and maybe the Lord is having me use this site as gosh are we a bad bunch of guys. Softness comes with me, as my Minister has handed over the reigns to a different paster, gosh he was only 100 a hibbie from the 60's. And I grew up in this church for 15 years, so here' goes what I wrote him a few minutes ago.

I am writing this about 5 pm, after the events of my church today ------- I know we move forward today at T---, I treasure the moments and times of the past with my good Paster ----- and all ---- As was said today, yes I am sad, as I know my heart will miss him every few Sundays at the Alter, Change is so hard for me, as Paster -----already knows my heart, but I am happy for him today, he gets to do what GOD has in the future for him, which is so kewl -- to me today I have a hole in my heart as to my selfishness of wanting him for ever!!!!!!!! What was said when change takes place a little piece of ya is torn away, maybe not the exact words but, the love is still there.
I just want to say Thank you to Paster --- thru the people I know at T---. YOu will always be my Paster and Counselor --- And I most certainly thank GOD for leading me 15 years ago to be openned to GOD's word thru such a people Paster. Thanks an WE all Love Ya.

I know its not stuff I like abs an underwear an cars an bois an well see what tommorrow brings.
Ah one last thought, Skats Jackson an Felix an few other guys we use to choose a color briefs or boxers for the day-- its my turn I think RED for Monday, ah its Skats Favorite color, an he loves them to blend in with the spanks as he loves wrestling too
Write me with comments to oooo


hugs mates dudes ya lllll

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ron, you're off to a great start with the blog, good show! I'll be looking forward to this lil treat:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick appreciate ya stoppin in an commenting hugs dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot guys, Ron! I could use some beach time! What am I doin in town when the asphalt is melting under my shoes??

    ReplyDelete