Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Skats Birthday wishes from Cem (TheMr932009)



Cem - TheMr932009

Once upon a time, I have met a guy named Skats from youtube. I decided to invite him to my city. I have picked him up from airport. When he came here, I saw how hotties was he. I took him to a decent restaurant for dinner. After that he wanted to continue to drink his wine at home. I took him to my home. We sat in front of the fire place. İt was hot. We were both horny. I went to fill up the glasses, when I returned back inside, he was half naked. I saw his wonderful muscles. I gave him his glass and than I looked for a minute to fireplace.



He came behind me and covered my belly with his arms. I pushed him to the sofa and took out my shirt off. I ran out to my room and behind me I saw his amazing body. I was ready to wrestle. I took my pants off and he took his own too. He was wearing blue speedo and I was wearing black. Than we started to wrestle, I bearhugged him so bad. He was moaning so bad. He punched me back. I felt down and he body scissored me. İt really hurt. When get up, I have body slammed him, He didn't understand what happenned to him. Than ı have pinned him. He gave up.







I got happy because winner will take the loser. I took him to the bed and we have spent all the time together!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice story, dearestest Ron, and what pics!!!
    I begin to love your speedo and wrestling feticism!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    MY name is Robert Whittington

    D O B JULY-13-1967

    FROM: Chatham,Ontario CANADA

    i have a foot fetish.

    i love your barefeet hairy legs i want to lick on those hairy legs.

    kiss kiss thee top's of your barefeet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cemmy loved your story, so hot !
    LOL would love that bear hug for sure.
    love you mate . hugs n kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUG TO YOU LOVED it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete