Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Skats birthday greeting from Pete (Joshfanuk)



i was off work one day and sitting at home at my desk when i heard a knock at the door. i opened the door and there was nobody around, but i noticed a piece of paper on the step. i picked it up and saw a cellphone number and message which said, 'hi...call me now!'
i was puzzled but got my phone and called the number. i heard a guys voice say, ' hi - who's callin?'
i explained about note and voice said, 'ok, your place or mine?' i said, 'don't know who you are but you better come to my place!'
there was something about the voice that turned me on so i decided i'd put something casual on ready to welcome my visitor. i put on some tight yellow briefs - cos yellow is my fav colour and reminds me of the sun! some shorts over the top, a tee-shirt and flip flops.



In no time at all knock at the door; i could see outline of guy other side of door and my heart was pounding. i opened door and saw this awesomely fit good-looking guy standing there. he said, 'hi, i'm skats, how you doing?' 'Hi, i'm Pete, come in!'
there was something about this awesome guy entering my home that made me quiver with excitement.
can i get you a drink, i said. he followed me to kitchen and i got two cool beers from frig. he was just wearing shorts, no t-shirt and i couldn't take my eyes off his body.
lets sit outside by pool i suggested so we went through onto patio. under a parasol were two towels. i said to this guy skats i'm taking shorts off, he did same. wow, he was wearing yellow speedos and i couldn't take my eyes off them. eh, you looking at something, skats said with a twinkle in his eye - i smiled back - yea, you pleased to see me, and i laughed. by now i had an enormous boner too.
fancy a dip, i suggested. ok he replied, but naked, i added.




ok, but you'll have to make me, said skats, so i started chasing him round the pool. it was such fun; never met the guy before but it was if we'd been friends for ages. i cught up with him, grabbed him round the waist and pulled him towards me. he did a sudden move and i couldn't keep hold, he then grabbed me and pullled me to the ground; he had me pinned by the arms so i looked up into his eyes and said 'dare you!' i could just move my leg enough to touch his speedos with my knee.
he grinned, ok then! so he let go with one hand and pulled my briefs down. omg he said - what you got there? as my mantool popped up out of my briefs! i sat up and grabbed his speedos with a swift tug.wow, skats, i said - your definitely pleased to see me!! this guy had the most welcome boner too.
we jumped into pool and swam around a bit; then i swam to side and sat up on edge with legs dangling in the water, skats swam up to me and stood by me.





wow, buddy, i said - you got some stamina! why the note on my doorstep, i asked.
well, i heard all about you, Pete, and just had to find out if all i heard is true.
oh, skats, i heard about you too but never had courage to call you. i've been told you're an awesome guy; warm-hearted, genuine and a great friend to others. i just had to find out for myself.
so we just chatted for sometime enjoying each others company; oh, and skats - Happy Birthday!
love Pete x

3 comments:

  1. What a marvellous guys you put here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love the last ones steve fro sure - nice job skatssse

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it Pete. it was fun reading your story. cant thank you enough.
    thanks also for the wishes.
    with love n hugs,
    Skats

    ReplyDelete