Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Treats---- Dogs ------ Deers!!




I know you know I get ALOT of comfort out of Dixie, without her in my life it would be all the more harder. Crasy AM I, but I look forward to being with her, an we are creative in the ways we do things, like walks in different places, car rides, got her some treats an keep them in the car last night we went to get ice cream an when we got ready to go into the house i gave her one, she dropped it in the car like she was going to eat it later or just let it rot, and when I went for the door to let her out, she went an ate her treat !!! Little bugger, she held me up while she ate, but I smiled, Time with Dixie is awesome.

Cee ya crasy1!!!!! Hugs
Have a great day,

Ron




ah enjoy the wandering times-- Dont I look cute the last pic??????









3 comments:

  1. She is a sweet lil girl Ron, for sure!, but yuh know I didn't get my whitetail last fall and I sure could go for a real nice tender deer steak:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never ever went hunting for animals, if they didnt have animal farms i'd be a veggie for sure-- love em to much----- hey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I love animals, and I have a dog!
    You have a nice blog, and I'm among your suscribers!!!
    Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete