Thursday, August 12, 2010

gosh its hardsmoking on a bike!

yeah yesterday on the road waz this skinny guy pulled infront of my car an had a white tee shirt on an ya know bikers really when they ride some a the skin shows an if ya lucky ya get to see some of it ok I memeber sittin in high school n dude in accounting class wore tee shirt an could see his back above t he jeans skin an sometimes the yellow boxers he had on --- is that the first of being gay? hey , but its neat, what ya think of seeing the dude, ya just wanta pass em an look the rest of the bod over eh? I know I do!!!!
He had joe boxers on yesterday, an lean an ya could tell he like worke on keepin in shape.

Sometimes they turn around an ya get a partial view, an if its real hawt ya get the whole torso naked? MMMMMMMMM Summer fun, what I dont like about it!!!!!!
Hey if you have any summer turn ons let me know eh ok - love ideas for the blog






Do I wish I had a bike? nah, my old car will do fine, site candy seeing- heehhe hawt day today hope i find em some nice bikes ya join me?




what goes on in the mind of a biker ???????????? gee i never have drove on, but does he think of himself as sexy forh sitting totally exposed to the sun , nature, shirtless and in full view???????? do the girls like my abs an t he way i worked out this week ate nothin buty carrotts an lettuce? heehe love bikin



wow that dude likes my bod oh dude im workin out hope he follows me long !!!



wow its hot better cover up the bod a bit as sun beatin on my back will hurt me later






adjusting his jeans to get on the bike

2 comments:

  1. you must be a sexy boi if you were able to get the vampire out of his lair in broad daylight,ha!
    Tell old Rob he's looking a little too pale: luv yuh Colt.

    ReplyDelete