Thursday, April 28, 2011

auctioning Cem our Wrestle boi!!



we are auctioning off cem for ya for a few hours if ya can take em -- he's a big boi - he loves to wrestle and distroyed me a few hours ago, heheehe, here some pics of his work!!!!!!!! enjoy helping my wounds will ya!!!!!!! He was mean an had most my speedo if not all of it torn appart, good thing i started in jeans -- 2 hours of murder in the ring - he demands the winner be avialibel toooooo!!!!!
i think he is 6' 4" and 190 lbs -- long reach to, so no escaping -;-) bid now
c ya at the hospital - ya so kind my friend DDDDD

















2 comments:

  1. Wow! love the man on man action Ronboi, so hawt! I hope that you don't rough up Cemboi too much, save some for me, he is sooooo suhweet, hope I'm high bidder eh!

    ReplyDelete