Tuesday, February 8, 2011

birthday present from Bill.. ..Spank s


Bill the day is done - gone - but I love ya guys so much so Im going to take this week an make it a visit to ya, and jackson an ana na
well ya wanted to make my butt red eh
I asked ya for specific directions on where, who, what, when and I know why!!!!!!
What should I wear? or not wear!!!!!
Are ya using ya hand or some foreign object?

Are ya going to put me over ya knee or location is where?
Do we get to cuddle first or after!!!!!
Sounds like a meeting is for Tuesday 9 PM k
Can i bring Skats, or anyone else, who might want to be s?
heheeh love ya Bill thanks so much for being a friend.

Dont leave me out in the snow -- its cold out in the snow plow truck D
oh i guess i could stand at the job
im so darn needieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i am tired still - like yesterday - Dixie will bite ya guys if she sees yas hurting poppa
what should i do about that
Ron

3 comments:

  1. You're always funny and full of imagination and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm you getting lucky Ron !
    save some for me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you update your nice blog?
    With love hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete